April Rhéaume focuses her practice on employment law, including wage and hour and discrimination cases. She also reviews employment contracts such as severance agreements and non-compete agreements.
Prior to joining Sanford Law Firm, Ms. Rhéaume clerked at the Arkansas Attorney General’s Office and the Arkansas Securities Department, as well as several law firms in Little Rock. She has experience in administrative law, legislation, litigation, mediation, contract drafting and settlement negotiations. Before practicing law, Ms. Rhéaume operated a small business and tutored university students.
Ms. Rhéaume practices out of our Seattle, WA office. She loves everything the Pacific Northwest has to offer and spends as much time boating, skiing, curling, and hiking as she can. Ms. Rhéaume is a board game enthusiast and enjoys eating at locally-owned restaurants.
- University of New Hampshire, B.A. History (2009)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, J.D. (2015)
- Arkansas Supreme Court, 2015
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2019
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2019
- Washington Supreme Court, 2020
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 2021
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 2022