Courtney Lowery graduated from Arizona State University, Magna Cum Laude, in 2012 with a B.A. in English Literature. After the Air Force stationed her husband in Arkansas, she attended William H. Bowen School of Law, during which she served on the Law Review Editorial Board and was a member of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund as well as the student chapter of Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers. She graduated in 2019, Magna Cum Laude, and began working at Sanford Law Firm as an employment lawyer with a focus on the Fair Labor Standards Act.
In her free time, Courtney enjoys cooking, reading, working out, playing with her dogs, and playing the piano.
- Boston University School of Management, B.S.B.A. (2009)
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, J.D. (2013).
- Arkansas Supreme Court, 2019
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, 2020
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 2020
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 2020
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 2020
- Arizona Supreme Court, 2021
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2021