Ms. Hamlet has extensive trial experience and focuses her practice primarily in employment litigation. Prior to practicing law, Ms. Hamlet obtained a Master of Arts in psychology while working in Medicaid waiver coordination. She is licensed to practice in Arkansas and Mississippi. Ms. Hamlet lives in Conway with her husband and their two children.
- Hendrix College, B.A., Psychology, cum laude (2000)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, M.A., Applied Psychology, high honors (2003)
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D. (2010)
- Mississippi Supreme Court, 2010
- Arkansas Supreme Court, 2011
- U.S. District Courts Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, 2012