Patrick Wilson hails from the island of Jamaica. He graduated from Brooklyn College,
City University of New York in 1995 with a B.F.A. in English. He earned his J.D. from the
Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in 2006. While in New York, Mr.
Wilson’s practice area was Personal Injury and Property Damage as a Trial Lawyer for
a nationwide insurance company.
Mr. Wilson enjoys songwriting and watercolor painting in his spare time. He lives in
Little Rock with his wife, Donna.
- Brooklyn College, City University of New York, B.F.A in English (1995)
- Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D. (2006)
- New York Supreme Court, 2007
- Arkansas Supreme Court, 2021
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, 2022
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 2022
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2022