Colby Qualls graduated from the University of Central Arkansas (“UCA”), Summa Cum Laude, in 2015 with a B.A. in Political Science and Sociology. After graduating from UCA, he attended the William H. Bowen School of Law and the Clinton School of Public Service to pursue concurrently a law degree and Master of Public Service. While attending law school, he served on the UA Little Rock Law Review Editorial Board and the Bowen Competition Trial Team, and he earned a Top Paper Award, among other classes, in Employment Law.
Prior to joining Sanford Law Firm, Colby clerked for a superior court judge in Anchorage, Alaska. He moved back to Arkansas in early 2020, where he practiced civil litigation in Little Rock.
In his free time, Colby enjoys reading, listening to podcasts, competing at trivia nights at local restaurants, hosting game nights, and attending plays and musicals.
- University of Central Arkansas, B.A. Political Science and Sociology (2015)
- University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service, M.P.S. (2018)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, J.D. (2019)
- Arkansas Supreme Court, 2019
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western District of Arkansas, 2021
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 2021
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 2021
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 2021
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 2021
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2021
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2021
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2022
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2022
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2022
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association