Josh Sanford practices almost exclusively in employment litigation, focusing on wage-and-hour law. This includes trial work in cases arising under the Fair Labor Standards Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Equal Pay Act. Mr. Sanford was voted “Best Attorney” (tie) in a readers’ poll published by The Courier in Russellville, AR. Mr. Sanford has served as the president of the Pope County Bar Association. In addition, Mr. Sanford has been a member of the American, Arkansas and Pope County Bar Associations, the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, the National Employment Lawyers Association, the Russellville Kiwanis Club and the Russellville Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Sanford lives in Little Rock with his wife Kirsten and their children. When not aggressively advocating for a client in court, managing the growing law practice or helping raise three children, Mr. Sanford enjoys basketball, golf and weightlifting.
- Russellville High School (1992)
- Wheaton College B.A. in English, cum laude (1996)
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville School of Law, J.D. (2001)
- Arkansas Supreme Court, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, 2001
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2010
- U.S. 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2011
- Texas Supreme Court, 2011
- Colorado Supreme Court, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas, 2012
- Fifth Circuit, 2016
- U.S. District Court of N. Dakota, 2016
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 2019