Samuel Brown practices employment law, managing both internal and external settlement processes throughout Sanford Law Firm. He has a keen idea for detail.
Sam was born and raised in Benton, Arkansas. He attended the University of Central Arkansas in Conway, where he majored in English. Upon graduating, he began law school at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Bowen School of Law.
During his time at law school, Sam clerked for several law firms, as well as the Arkansas Municipal League. Sam also externed with the Honorable Magistrate Judge Beth Deere in the Eastern District of Arkansas. Sam graduated from The Bowen School of Law with honors. Sam is esteemed by his colleagues and his clients; he is an integral part of the efficient administration of all case settlements.
When he isn’t successfully putting settlement money in the hands of Sanford Law Firm clients, Sam relaxes by reading, playing video games, or playing with his dog Daisy.
- University of Central Arkansas, B.A. in English
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
- Arkansas Supreme Court, 2020
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, 2021
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2021
- Arkansas Bar Association