Sean Short is a Little Rock native who practices primarily in employment law. He studied finance and accounting at Boston University. Before attending law school, Mr. Short worked in New York City for a financial services firm. As a law student, he completed a clerkship in Washington, D.C. with the Department of Justice’s Federal Tort Claims Act Section. Prior to joining Sanford Law Firm, Mr. Short worked in Bangkok, Thailand for a leading international law firm and a multi-national software development company. Sean enjoys working out, being outdoors and traveling back to Thailand.
- Boston University School of Management, B.S.B.A. (2009)
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, J.D. (2013).
- Arkansas Supreme Court, 2015
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, 2017
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2021
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2021