Stacy Gibson was born and raised in Little Rock and graduated from Central High School. During her undergraduate years at the University of Arkansas, Ms. Gibson excelled in her studies and was both a Chancellor’s Scholarship Recipient and Fulbright College Senior Scholar. She was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa prior to graduation. While attending law school, Ms. Gibson was a Note and Comment Editor for the Journal of Food Law & Policy and served on the Student Mentorship Board.
Ms. Gibson began her career as an attorney at Sanford Law Firm. Her current practice consists primarily of wage and hour litigation. She has a background in a wide variety of litigation, including divorce, custody and child support cases, property disputes and debt defense.
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, B.A., Political Science, minor in Legal Studies (2012)
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2014).
- Arkansas Supreme Court, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, 2014
Past & Present Associations:
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association